Favorite Hawaiian Recipes From Bio-Beetle ECO Rental Cars
Coconut Candy Recipe
- 1 coconut
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Slice coconut into strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Boil for 20 to 30 minutes stirring frequently until water evaporates.
- Pour onto a large greased baking sheet.
- Separate strips with a fork and let cool.
- Bake:250 until lightly browned.
More Recipes coming later, so check back again!
- Maui Beaches
- Maui Time and Weather
- Mauis Volcano, Haleakala
- Where to eat on Maui
- Where to stay on Maui, Off the Beaten Path
- A little Maui Map
- Maui Gas Prices
- Mauis animals and Wildlife you might see
- Maui History, brief Facts and legends
- Common Hawaiian Words and phrases
- FREE Desktop wall paper, biobeetle curser...
- Hawaiian Recipe for Coconut candy